I’ve been memed and it’s time to pass it along to the rest of you. Here’s my information, feel free to e-mail me or post your response in the comments section:
1. Do you have a tattoo? NO!
2. How old are you? 43
3. Are you single or taken? married
4. Eat with your hands or utensils? depends on what I’m eating. Toast, french fries, pickles, olives, fried chicken, fresh veggie sticks: hands. Everything else: utensils
5. Do you dream at night? yes. Don’t remember many if any of them, though.
6. Ever seen a corpse? not a human one
7. Tom Jones or Tony Bennet? Tom Jones
8. Do You Hate Bush? No
HERE COMES THE EQUALLY INTERESTING PART…
9. Whats your philosophy on life and death? You live and then your body dies. Your soul lives in eternity. It’s your choice where you spend it: with our Father in heaven or apart from Him. It all depends on whether you are willing to surrender your life to Christ.
10. how many pairs of shoes do you have? not many. I have more pairs of running shoes than dress-up shoes, though.
11. Do you trust the police? hubby was one once upon a time, so I trust that most of them are doing the best job they can
12. Do you like METAL music? some
13. What is your fondest memory of me? a very good friend sent this to me, and I’ve already shared my fondest memory of her with her
14. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I wish I wasn’t so high-strung … and I wish I could learn how to relax
15. wheres the craziest place you have done it? Not sharing!
16. What do you wear to sleep? race t-shirts
17. Have you ever peed in a pool? yes (sorry, mom. if it’s any consolation, it was when I was still in school …)
18. Would you hide evidence for me if I asked you to? nope, rules girl here
19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? I already shared this with the friend that sent this to me
20. Which do you prefer – hat or no hat? cap
21. What do you Sing in the shower? praise songs
22. What’s your favorite color? purple … and sometimes pink & yellow
23. If you could bring back anyone that has passed, who would it be? both of my grandmothers
24. Tell me one interesting/odd fact about you? I can very rarely tell a joke and get the punchline right
25. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?